Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Truth and Consequences

People often ask me, “Can you do this work for yourself, can you be psychic for YOU”

That is one of the most upsetting things about this work. I get discombobulated, and sometimes even mad that I was right about situations that come into my personal world. It’s so contrary to the typical confirmation that is revealed for others, specifics that make me good at what I do. I am still working on being gracious about the information given to ME.

My partner says to me all the time,"but you knew this was going to happen, why are you so upset?” These are my screaming moments when I am less than gracious about “knowing”. It is the child still in me who had to intuit things in my home that were not so pleasant, wishing things were better. As an adult I must grow up and face the clairvoyance of my own situations, and accept the gift, even if it is not what I want to hear.

Spirit in its infinite wisdom is very kind. “They” give me fair warnings, and then push me as a reminder, if I have not heeded the warnings, I will get hit upside the head, with the truth.
In the nature of my business it is not uncommon for associates to want to “test” my skills and psychic prowess; a not so unconscious competitiveness. But I was not raised a serious athlete I was a baton twirler. My competitive skills limited to marching and tossing. I was always the kid who handed over the ball, and said “you win”.

You want to be smarter, you want to think you know more, ok fine, you win, now can we get back to taking care of business?

I continue to think and believe that people will admit their fears and insecurities. But really, how many people want to do that?

Friends have gotten into some pretty tricky business dilemmas, now did I “see” that there might be a problem, YES , but, each of us have their own journey, and we all have things to learn. I have been blinded to crucial pieces of information until Spirit is ready to reveal.

I have to think it is for the “greater good” But it is quite the day in my house when I am finally “given the information” that could have saved us years of time and energy.

Me running around the house yelling “oh my God finally the smoking gun, why now, why not two years ago!!???” It is a brilliant moment.

Who am I to question Spirit, yet I do all the time. The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off.

1 comment:

Stacey J. Warner said...

I'll ADMIT all my fears and insecurities! (Did you read my blog today?) Anything to release them. LOL! Wouldn't it be great to know the "why" behind the now but our place is to trust and have faith that it's unfolding for our greater good and then take destiny into our own hands by learning to listen to our inner voice...
love,
-stacey